Friday, July 14, 2017

Cheers to You

Cheers to You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
One of my closest friends is celebrating a special birthday this week, so I used this month's Sketch for You to Try to put together this card to mark the occasion.  Reverse Confetti's Clink stamp set and dies were perfect for a festive, celebratory design! I die cut a pair of glasses, then stamped the "liquid" inside them using a super shimmery gold ink.  The glasses were arranged on a pale gray panel using foam tape for dimension.  For the sentiment, I die cut the word "cheers" from gold paper and craft foam.  After layering the die cut pieces, I adhered them beneath the glasses, then mixed and matched text stamps from the Clink set to stamp the "to you" beneath the die cut word.  I matted the panel on gold paper, then adhered it to a darker gray card base over a diagonal strip of gold paper.  A few silver sequin "bubbles" positioned over the glasses completed the design.

Materials Used:
Clink stamp set, Clink dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Luxe Gray Flannel and Delicata Golden Glitz inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Grout Gray and Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); gold paper (Target); silver sequins; craft foam; foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips