Monday, September 18, 2017

Warm Wishes

Warm Wishes card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used a snowflake die to create a pair of shimmery white snowflakes to represent the layout's round panels.  I adhered the die cut flakes to a pale gray on gray dotted patterned paper panel, then dotted the center of each flake with a large-ish clear crystal.  After edging the patterned paper panel with narrow strips of silver cardstock, I layered the panel on to a red card base.  The "warm wishes" sentiment from the Hand Lettered Holiday set was stamped in red ink on a pale gray fishtail flag strip, then positioned on the card at the point where the bottom of the patterned paper panel meets the red card base.

Materials Used:
Hand Lettered Holiday stamp set, Grout Gray cardstock, Die-namics Snowflake Trio and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Lady Bug ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Tiny Polka-Gray Tonal designer paper (The Paper Studio); clear crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips