Thursday, March 16, 2017

Let Me Get Straight to the Point

Another image colored for this month's Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge has made it on to a card!  This one is based on this week's sketch at Can You Case It.

Let Me Get Straight to the Point card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsThe pencil carrying cutie from the My Favorite Things Straight to the Point set was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  I used foam tape to adhere her to a white panel, then stamped the set's "let me get straight to the point" sentiment just beneath her.  I matted the image on golden yellow cardstock, then layered it on to a kraft panel at a slight angle.  The panels were adhered to a golden yellow cardbase covered with an alphabet patterned paper panel.  I tucked pieces of golden yellow fishtail flag strips beneath the image panel, then accented the image with a small silver star.

Materials Used:
Straight to the Point stamp set, Die-namics Straight to the Point and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Harvest Gold and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Recollections silver cardstock (Michaels); Teacher's Pet 6x6 paper pad (Echo Park); star punch (Stampin' Up!); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips